- Oversees the development and execution of the product brand plan including key growth and defense marketing strategies and tactics for the assigned product / portfolio.
- Be responsible for the design, development, and coordination of product launch activities Formulate and execute launch plans with financials , market sizing, pricing/reimbursement strategy, situation analysis and assessment of opportunities / challenges.
- Supervise and assist in the development of product(s) value propositions, creative promotional campaigns, and execute tactical plans, as well as effective multi-channel engagement tools.
- Provide training to sales team, new messaging and guiding the promotional cycle.
- Development, Planning & availability of promotional inputs to the Sales Team. Measure outcome during field visits.
- Lead competitive selling strategies as well as provide leadership in planning and managing the demand of the product.
- Provide marketing intelligence and commercial input to the development of new products.
- Identify the key target segments, business drivers, priorities, and growth opportunities and effectively translates to clear marketing requirements for product development.
- Manage the product(s) lifecycle development to customers and propose innovative solutions to improve the products / brands offerings.
- Determine and manage the allocation of product budget to maximize ROI.
- Coordination with sales team for the effective implementation of sales strategies to ensure performance and target achievement across teams.
- Interact with key customers and stakeholders and KOL development, maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs,
- Plan & Execute company presence at different events ensure visibility of brands & follow up with sales team for better ROIs.
- Arrange focus groups and advisory boards as needed. Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs, determining company presence at different events.
- Analyze competition. Share monthly / quarterly competitive landscape to the sales team & Management Provides short- and long-term brand forecasts and reports by conducting market research, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical, medical or science studies, preferable with postgraduates’ level (MBA)
- Skills: Experience and successful track record of driving new tools/enhancements from initial concept to launch. Knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications, and sales activities. Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and inter-personal sales skills. Experience in driving new tools/enhancements from initial concept to product launch. Ability to work with in cross-functional teams. Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Traveling: Flexibility to travel 30% of the time.
Job Type: Full Time